The inside of the eye has a crystalline lens behind the pupil. The function is that the camera lens focused on light, as well as targeting the light on the retina. The crystalline lens was initially clear and open. If it is cloudy, it blocks part or all of the light and blurs vision. This condition is called Cataract.
- 1 Medication for Cataract
- 2 Prevention of Cataract Surgery
- 3 3 Facts about Prevention of Cataract
- 4 FAQ
- 4.1 Can I prevent cataract?
- 4.2 How can I save my eyes?
- 4.3 What is the right lens for me?
- 4.4 What has to be done after Cataract surgery, How many eyes drops per day?
- 4.5 Why do eye doctors recommend glasses after Cataract surgery?
- 4.6 When should call your doctor?
- 4.7 Is it safe to take certain medicines and eye drops?
- 4.8 When I need to remove the cataract?
- 4.9 Can I exercise after Cataract surgical procedure?
- 4.10 How to clean eyes after Cataract surgical procedure?
Medication for Cataract
There are no cure for the Cataract, Preoperative and postoperative medications to ensure successful surgical and subsequent visual recovery.
- Do not use drops marked with solvents or cataract removers or other eye care. There is no evidence that eye drops can breakdown cataracts. Cataract surgery is the only way to eliminate cataracts.
- Cataracts can only remove by surgery. If your cataract symptoms don’t bother you too much, you don’t need to clear them. You may only need a new prescription for glasses to see well. It would be best if you considered using cataract surgery when it prevents you from doing what you want or needs to do.
- The conventional pharmacological drugs affect in the human body, Such as cytotoxicity, allergies, metabolic disorders. Like (such as conjunctivitis, glaucoma, cataracts, visual impairment, optic nerve, retinopathy], optic nerve). Commonly that drugs you used it can cause eye injury. Only apply for reference to clinical safety and reasonable drug use.
Prevention of Cataract Surgery
There are currently no drugs (eye drops, vaccine or other medicine) to prevent this disease. Eye drops or tablets and special diet can only sell with minimal delay.
Do these 7 steps and move further from cataracts:
Be calm when things go wrong; your mood plays an essential role in your health. Keep your mood chill.
Do not rub your eye with your hand, do not rub your eyes with an unhygienic cloth, and do not use your eyes excessively.
When the sun is shine, you should wear UV-resistant and blue-resistant eyeglasses when you go outside, such as exclusive protective eyewear.
Actively prevent and treat chronic diseases, especially diabetes is prone to cataracts. People with diabetes should check their eyes regularly.
Eat more foods containing protein, vitamin C and vitamin E, such as fish and fresh vegetables; eat less heavy oil and dense salt food.
Experiments have shown that smokers are more likely to develop cataracts than non-smokers.
middle-aged and older people should do an eye examination every six months to help detect cataracts before time.
3 Facts about Prevention of Cataract
- A 10-year study of ladies health professionals found that intake of more vitamin E and dietary supplements significantly reduced the risk of cataracts.
- Although there is significant controversy about whether or not cataracts can prevent, many studies have proven that positive nutrients and supplements can reduce the threat of cataracts.
- Other studies have shown that antioxidant vitamins (inclusive of nutrition C) and ingredients containing omega-3 fatty acids can lessen the risk of cataracts. The Healthy food sources of vitamin E is sunflower seeds, almonds, spinach, kale and other green leafy vegetables.
Lifestyle and age factor plays a vital role in the development of Cataract. However, due to genetic factors or sources of pressure (UV), eye pressure damages the lens.
As more and more blurry, the eyes become more dependent on light and wrong. It can be vague. These are the common problems experienced by the elders when they face extreme vision. They have a definite effect on life, but the cure for glaucoma can cause elders to become depressed and to irritate the eyes.
Can I prevent cataract?
There is no practical way today to prevent corneal formation. However, it does reduce sun exposure. Quitting smoking with proper nutrition can prevent its development. Your ophthalmologist can replace your eyeglasses so you can see more clearly before surgery. When glasses do not provide enough vision, surgery is the only effective way to treat cataract effectively.
How can I save my eyes?
Wear sunglasses with UV protection and quit smoking. Take healthy and nutrient food. Control your chronic disease like sugar etc. Just chill and enjoy your life.
What is the right lens for me?
Patients’ choice to receive synthetic or artificial lenses (IOL) at some point of ophthalmic surgical operation depends on their way of life and vision needs. Your health practitioner will make clear recommendations based totally to your description.
What has to be done after Cataract surgery, How many eyes drops per day?
After cataract surgery, antibiotics and anti-inflammatory eye drops need to be installed three times a day for one to two months. The drops should be infused in any order every few seconds. Each bottle must renew every two weeks.
Why do eye doctors recommend glasses after Cataract surgery?
If you opt for cataract surgery through IOL, then you may need to wear reading glasses and computer glasses in the future or other special glasses depending on your vision needs.
When should call your doctor?
Call your doctor whenever you cannot see clearly. If you are under 40, you should not notice any changes in vision, but you should see your doctor once every two years.
Is it safe to take certain medicines and eye drops?
At present, it is impossible to cure Cataract by consuming the drug. In the modern-day, the solution in the eye of the eye can slow down the inner cloud. Therefore, surgery and the replacement of lenses are an effective treatment.
When I need to remove the cataract?
Cataracts can develop slowly over many years, or they can overgrow in a few months. Some falls have never progressed to the point where they need to be precise. Your optometrist can help you decide the appropriate resection time. Most people expect cataracts to interfere with their daily activities before eliminating them.
Can I exercise after Cataract surgical procedure?
In general, strenuous exercise should avoid for numerous weeks after cataract surgical procedure. If you have questions about specific activities, seek advice from your physician.
How to clean eyes after Cataract surgical procedure?
- Don’t rub your eyes
- Don’t press your eyes
- Wash hands very well to eliminate dirt
- Gently wipe the upper and decrease eyes
- Use Boil water, Clean with a soft cotton cloth
- Do no longer splash water directly for your eyes
- Gently wipe the internal and outer corners of the eyes